For RV Rentals for Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca visit HERE
Camping site information for all events can be obtained by calling the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Ticket Office at (800) 327-7322. For general Information about camping at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca please download our Camping Guide.
Premier and Reserved sites can only be reserved by calling the ticket office at 1-800-327-7322. The Grand Prix, Chaparral and Can-Am Circle Campgrounds are maintained year round by Monterey County Parks for tourist use. Call 1-888-588-2267 for information about obtaining a campsite during non-SCRAMP event weekends.
Detailed information about each Premier and Reserved site and a map of each campground is available below. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Plug-In installed.
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca offers Premier, Reserved (both reserved in advance) and General (first come, first served – open and unimproved) camp sites in five different locations around the track.
A. GRAND PRIX Reserved Sites 107 – 177. NO HOOKUPS. The Grand Prix Campground consists of 71 Reserved sites located outside the track between Turns 5 and 6. This area has no electrical or water hookups, but contains improved, level sites with a picnic table and fire pit. They are suitable for tents requiring stakes, cars, pickup campers, and smaller RV’s. Hot showers and a children’s play area are located within a short walk. Potable water points are located throughout the area. See the Track Map for the location of this campground’s position relative to the track.
B. CHAPARRAL Premier Sites 1 – 82. ELECTRICAL and WATER HOOKUPS. The Chaparral Campground contains 75 Premier sites located just outside of Turn 5. All of the sites have electricity and water hookups. Each space has a level, asphalt pad with picnic table and fire pit. The Chaparral Campground contains two bathroom facilities, one with hot showers. The area is suitable for all types of campers, and there are a number of “pull through” sites for larger RV’s. See the Track Map for the location of this campground’s position relative to the track.
C. CAN-AM CIRCLE Premier Sites 83 – 103. ELECTRICAL and WATER HOOKUPS. Can-Am Circle is the smallest of the four campgrounds at Laguna Seca. It contains 21 Premier sites, and is located just outside Turn 5. A bathroom with hot showers is located a short walk from the area. Each space has a level, asphalt pad with picnic table and fire pit. The area is suitable for all types of campers. See the Track Map for the location of this campground’s position relative to the track.
D. TURN 9 (Corkscrew View)Premier Sites 551 – 574 Reserved Sites 601-612/621-634. NO HOOKUPS. See the Track Map for the location of this campground’s position relative to the track.
E. TURN 9/10/11 Premier Sites 360 – 413, Reserved Sites 415 – 438, 441-444, 451-530, and General Camping. NO HOOKUPS. Sites 360-413 are located just above the track on the lower tier of the newly terraced camping area. Sites 415-438 are located just above and behind sites 360-413. The remaining campsites sit behind sites 415-438. The Turn 10/11 area, as the name implies is located outside of Turns 9 and 11 on the east side of the track. There are no water or electrical hookups in this area. There is a bathroom facility, and a portable shower unit has been installed. The Premier sites offer level side camping with a commanding view of the action in Turns 9, 10, and 11. The remainder of the area is used for regular, nightly camping, and consists of a series of level and semi-level terraces with dirt and grass covering. There are no picnic tables or fire pits. Any cooking must be done in an enclosed container. See the Track Map for the location of this campground’s position relative to the track. See also Turn 11 camping map.
MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA – INFORMATION FOR CAMPERS
- Main gate hours are 7:00 a.m. – midnight (6:00 a.m. – Midnight for RBUSGP). Quiet hours are to be observed from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- YOU MUST FIT WITHIN THE PERIMETER OF YOUR CAMPING SITE KEEPING ALL FIRE LANES CLEAR OR YOU WILL BE RELOCATED TO GENERAL CAMPING.
- Camping sites are limited to eight (8) people. RBUSGP Fox Hill motorcycle camping is limited to four (4 ) people. In conjunction with #4 below. Camping site purchases do not include race tickets nor do race tickets include camping privileges. Everyone must have race tickets for the duration of the event at all times. Campers arriving prior to 6:00 p.m. are required to have race tickets for that day plus all remaining days of the event, including a Sunday ticket. Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult. Admittance after 6:00 p.m. requires a camping pass and tickets for each vehicle occupant for the following day and all remaining days of the event including a Sunday ticket.
- Primary and support vehicles must all be contained in the camp site. No vehicles are allowed to park on the roadways. SCRAMP defines support vehicles as those non-sleeping vehicles being towed by or accompanying the primary vehicle. If camping in a tent, the vehicle you arrived in is considered your support vehicle. Upon arrival at the facility the primary purpose of the support vehicle is to provide transportation to and from the facility throughout the weekend. The ticket office will issue one support vehicle pass per campsite. The support vehicle pass is valid for 1 vehicle (4 wheels) or 2 motorcycles per campsite. ONLY 1 support vehicle pass is allowed in general camping. For RBUSGP Fox Hill General Camping, only 2 motorcycles are allowed as your support vehicle. No vehicle drop off of camping equipment. NO overnight parking other than your support vehicle at your camp site location.
- No refunds or exchanges. In the unlikely event of a postponement, camping passes and race tickets will be honored for the rescheduled race date to be determined by the promoter.
- SCRAMP is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or parking and camping passes. Lost or stolen tickets/camping passes will not be replaced.
- Dumping grey water onto the ground is prohibited; this could result in the loss of future reserved/premier campsite renewals. A central disposal station is available evenings after race traffic clears.
- Picnic tables are not to be removed from campsites. Canopies are not to be set up prior to the first day of SCRAMP paid camping. No scaffolding or structures are to be erected within camping areas or on top of vehicles. Standing or sitting on top of vehicles that are not designed for such use is prohibited.
- Additional vehicles sharing a Reserved and/or Premier site will be charged an additional fee upon arrival. ALL vehicles MUST fit within campsite.
- No firearms, fireworks or weapons of any kind are allowed at Laguna Seca.
- All signs, advertising products or businesses must be facing away from the track and facility roads. SCRAMP reserves the right to remove any signs that are deemed offensive or represent a conflict of interest.
- Sale of any product in designated camping areas is prohibited. If found selling product, all product will be confiscated and occupants will be ejected from the facility.
- No open (on the ground) fires. Fires are permitted in enclosed containers such as a charcoal grill or hibachi.
- Absolutely no admittance to the track side of the spectator fences.
- Marked fire lanes must be kept clear at all times. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
- No off-road vehicles (ATV’s or powered scooters). Registered and licensed vehicles only. Mountain bikes are permitted on paved roads only.
- The California Helmet Law is enforced on all Laguna Seca roads.
- For camping reservations prior to a race weekend or during any other time of the year, call the Monterey County Parks Dept. at 888-588-2267.