Track Rental Fees
Anticipated Associated Costs (subject to change)
Track fees are all-inclusive and include the paddock, classroom, six radios and the public restrooms in the Garage/Suite building.
The fees are based on a sliding scale and vary according to time of year and sound levels, which are rated at a maximum of 90 dBA; 92 dBA and 105 dBA.
Associated Track/Paddock Rental Costs:
- Track Rental Supervisor – $200 per day – Direct pay day of rental
- Sound Tester – $100 per day – Direct pay day of rental
- Independent Turn Workers/Track Worker – $100 per day/per person
- Gate Workers – $100 per day/per person
- Paddock Camping (Club Rate) – $1,000 per night
- Standby Fire Crew/Truck - $1,800 (Approx.) per day
- Standby Tow Truck – $800.00 (Approx) per day
- Fuel Available
- Unleaded Premium 91 Octane – $6.00/Gallon
- Race Gas 110 Octane Leaded – $9.75/Gallon
- Race Gas 100 Octane Unleaded – $9.00/Gallon