Track Rental Fees
Anticipated Associated Costs
Track fees are all-inclusive and include the paddock, classroom, six radios and the public restrooms in the Garage/Suite building.
Track & Paddock Rental Fees:
|November – April|
|Monday – Thursday||$8,000|
|Friday – Sunday||$10,000|
|May – October|
|Monday – Thursday||$15,000|
|Friday – Sunday||$15,000|
Team practice days are available at an unlimited sound level. These track days rent for $12,500.00 per day, plus associated costs, such as insurance, workers and ambulances, etc. These days are exclusively for teams that need to practice for a scheduled event here.
There is a maximum of 30 vehicles or motorcycles permitted on track at any one time. Additional fees of $2,000 per day for 31-35 per race group are also available.
Associated Track/Paddock Rental Costs:
- Track Rental Supervisor – $200.00 per day – Direct pay day of rental
- Sound Tester – $100.00 per day – Direct pay day of rental
- Independent Turn Workers/Track Worker – $100.00 per day/per person
- Gate Workers – $100.00 per day/per person
- Paddock Camping (Club Rate) – $1,000.00 per night
- Radios (additional) Peninsula Communications – Direct
- Standby ALS Ambulance American Medical Response – Direct
- Standby Fire Crew/Truck (Salinas Rural Fire Dept.) – $1,800.00 (Approx.) per day
- Standby Tow Truck – $800.00 (Approx) per day
- Fuel Available
- Unleaded Premium 91 Octane – $6/Gallon
- Race Gas 110 Octane Leaded – $9/Gallon
- Race Gas 100 Octane Unleaded – $9/Gallon
All checks are payable to Monterey County Parks.