Keigwins at the Track provides a safe and fun environment for riders to enjoy the performance of their modern sport motorcycles at a modest cost. Track experience is no longer a requirement. However, riders new to the track must be proficient with operating a motorcycle and must have street riding experience and a mature attitude.
Monthly twilight rides allow cyclists to experience the excitement of pedaling Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca’s 11-turn, 2.238-mile course. The ride is highlighted by the legendary Corkscrew turn that drops an equivalent of 5 1/2 stories. Rides generally run from 5:30–7:30 p.m. (5-7 p.m. in the winter months), and are open to all levels of cyclists. Helmets are required and the cost is $10 per rider.
Fan favorites, international series and historic racing are on the calendar as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca announced its 2015 race schedule today.
The 2015 season at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is:
- TUDOR United SportsCar Championship (May 1-3)
- eni FIM Superbike World Championship, GEICO Motorcycle U.S. Round (July 17-19)
- Monterey Pre-Reunion (Aug. 8-9)
- Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion (Aug. 13-16)
- Pirelli World Challenge (Sept. 11-13)
- Porsche Rennsport Reunion V (Oct. 9-11).