Ticketholders for next weekend’s big Porsche Rennsport Reunion IV (October 14-16) receive an added bonus to the price of admission. The entire top deck of the Red Bull Energy Center high atop the race track will be open to view the on-track racing.
The panorama viewing deck, located across the Start/Finish line, atop the Red Bull Energy Center is normally reserved entirely for private hospitality. But this weekend, fans can gain access to the birds-eye perch on top of the hospitality suite as part of their general admission ticket.
Tickets will be sold at the gate, but be sure to arrive at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca early. You’re not going to want to miss any of the excitement. Such as…
- Porsche Park in the Paddock
- Authentic German Biergarten
- Fifty-plus legendary Porsche drivers and engineers signing autographs
- More than 80 vendors in the Yamaha Marketplace
- 400 historic race cars in the paddock
- Nearly 1,000 Porsches filling the Porsche Car Corral
- North American debut of the 2012 Porsche Carrera 911
Porsche Rennsport Reunion IV – the west coast’s largest gathering of Porsches – happens once every three years. Don’t miss it.