SOUVENIR STORE ASSISTANT RETAIL MANAGER
Assist in day-to-day operation of on-site souvenir store, including schedule store opening hours and staffing schedule; work with VP Marketing and Sales and TBD “buyer” on recommendations for purchase of retail merchandise; work with vendors/suppliers; and all other elements required in the successful operation of a motorsports-themed retail store.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Souvenir store management
- Analysis, recommendation, and purchase of retail merchandise
- Work with artists, silk screeners, and embroidery houses
- Create pleasant shopping environment
- Train sales associates/volunteers in customer service, product knowledge, register training, and salesmanship
- Schedule and manage part time workers and volunteers
- Coordinate UPS Shipping of Internet sales
- Coordinate ticketing and pricing of merchandise
- Maintain office organization, standards and reporting procedures
- Responsible for maintaining store presentation standards set by Manager
- Order shipping and office supplies
- Process customers professionally and courteously
- Responsible for stock flow to floor and the organization of all stock rooms
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Requires computer skills and excellent customer service. Must have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Excel, photography, and social media marketing.
- Coordinate, distribute and track volunteer and staff uniforms.
- Retail experience a plus.
- College Degree
- Interest in apparel and event management
- Able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift minimum 25 pounds.
Other duties as assigned by CEO/General Manager, and Vice President of Marketing and Sales