FREE Exhibitor Space!
American Le Mans Monterey
We are opening our doors to all local Monterey-area businesses to receive a free exhibitor space during the 2013 American Le Mans Monterey sports car races, May 9-11. This event highlights the American Le Mans Series and will be the final time the series competes at Mazda Raceway before merging with the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series in 2014.
The American Le Mans Monterey attracts more than 35,000 people over the three day event and is the only major motor racing series in California that finishes as the sun is setting, letting everyone see the beauty of these hi-tech performance vehicles at night.
To qualify for free exhibitor space your business must meet the below criteria:
- Business headquarters must be in Monterey, Santa Cruz or San Benito County (Federal ID# will be needed to verify)
- No food and/or beverage companies
- Must be a company with less than 500 employees
If you meet the above parameters we will supply you with the following:
- One (1) 10′ x 10′ Exhibitor Space
- Two (2) 3-Day General Admission Passes
- One (1) 3-Day Exhibitor Parking Pass
If you are interested please click HERE for the exhibitor agreement. Review it, fill it out and send back. Agreements are due by April 12th.
Should you have any questions or would like more info please do not hesitate to call us at (831) 242-8201.