Things to Know When You’re Here
Tips on Making your Visit More Enjoyable
We want to ensure every guest enjoys their experience at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and does so in a safe and fun environment. Please do your part in extending the same courtesies to others attending.
- Drones are prohibited from operating in the facility at any time.
- Glass bottles or containers are not allowed at Mazda Raceway.
- Coolers and non-glass beverage containers are allowed.
- Bring and use sunscreen regularly.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water.
- Riders of motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles must wear an approved helmet.
- Bicycles, including mountain bikes, may only be ridden on paved roads and are not allowed in the paddock.
- Motorized vehicles, bicycles, roller blades or skateboards are not allowed in the Marketplace
- No Pets are allowed, with the exception of service dogs. Pets on a leash are allowed in the campgrounds only. Pets are not allowed in spectator areas, paddock, grandstands, hillsides or Marketplace.
- Fireworks are illegal at Mazda Raceway. Anyone caught with fireworks will be cited and expelled.
- All California Vehicle Code rules and regulations apply while at Mazda Raceway.
- Dumping grey water onto the ground is prohibited. A central disposal station is not available until Sunday evening. Ask camping host for mobile disposal services.
- Only licensed vehicles may be operated on perimeter roads.
- Quiet hours in the campgrounds are observed between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- No freestanding scaffolding or structures are permitted in the camping areas.
- Marked fire lanes must be kept clear at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation.