Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI Heritage Display
Taking center stage in the race paddock will be a very special display that features an exclusive collection of the most important Porsche cars in the world. While these invitation only cars will not participate in the weekend’s racing, they are significant examples of Porsche history to share with motorsport and motoring enthusiasts.
We are reaching out to selected individuals who own historically-significant Porsches to submit an entry request, wherein an expert panel will finalize the list. Accepted entries include:
- A space inside the paddock exhibition tent that measures 80’ x 240’ with 24-hour security
- Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI heritage banner that is created exclusively for your vehicle and is yours to keep as a memento of your experience
- Opportunity to be selected for the Concours on Pit Lane and historic parade laps
- Two 4-day admissions (all access credentials)
- One VIP parking pass
- One exclusive Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI branded apparel item per accepted display car.
- Welcome reception party on Thursday evening in the Porsche Park in the Paddock
- Souvenir program
The entry registration fee is $550, upon acceptance. Due to the exclusivity and limited space available, the selection committee will determine which cars will be included based on their provenance. The committee anticipates finalizing this process by June 1, 2018.
Please click on the PDF for the entry application.